Sunday, February 03, 2008

Keep Louisville Weird


So there is this mantra to "Keep Louisville Weird". OK. As I was driving yesterday I was confronted once more with something that keeps Louisville weird. Why? I kept asking myself. Why do they do this? Driving on a four lane road in Louisville is sometimes quite startling, because as you are listening to your tunes, minding your own business, driving in the right hand lane, you slow down cause there is some person in front of you stopped. You come to a stop behind this car...sit there...and then suddenly realize that there is nobody in the car! It's just a random car parked in the right hand lane that you are driving in. Why do they do this? It makes sense that they do this on some roads...because there are clearly marked areas for cars to park...and it's not a 4 lane road. I am ok with that. But why do they park in the right hand lane? Keep it weird Louisville, keep it weird.

No comments: