Monday, January 28, 2008

The State of the Greevers Address

Today marked the beginning of Joshua's 4th semester as a seminary student. He said the first day of classes are not the best because the time is taken up mostly with talking about the syllabus, the papers that will be due, the reading that will have to be done, etc. So we have decided that the 2nd day of each of the classes must be the best day of the beginning of the new year. He is currently in his favorite place...the library....doing his favorite thing....reading!

Since I don't want to be left out of all the fun of reading for classes. I have decided that I need to have a little home study refresher on pharmacology. This should be interesting since I think it will make a TON more sense since I have worked as a nurse for a year and a half.

The Women's Ministry on campus is having an event tomorrow night where we will learn about how to save/budget money. We will also showcase home businesses that the women have...I'll be sure to scope out any unique ones and post any good ideas here. With being in seminary and many on the women having young families, it's such a needed topic to learn about. I know the challenges of figuring out a budget and sticking to it! It's a fun challenge though...it makes you think about what you really need and what are the things that you can just live without, or wait to buy.

Well I'd leave you with a great picture if I had one...maybe next time!

No comments: