Sunday, March 30, 2008

How We've Been

All is well here. I started back to work a couple of weeks ago and that has gone well. I'd say that my foot is about 98% back to normal. I am going to have a nursing student work with me for about the next month! I will teach her all my wisdom and knowledge about nursing!

Joshua has done well on his midterms and he only has one more paper left to write this semester. He is enjoying being challenged by Hebrew poetry(he's taking a class on Proverbs).

I am figuring out how to use coupons to get more bang for our buck. A lady a church shared with whoever was interested, about how she uses coupons to save mucho buckos. I haven't quite figured it out yet. But hopefully I will soon, because Joshua is eating a lot more because he is training for the marathon. I am excited to save the mucho buckos but I think it's going to take a bit of work to figure out how to not waste time and money!

I am super excited about this coming Tuesday...Micheal Card is going to be speaking in chapel and he is going to be speaking at two other lectures during the afternoon. He is going to talk about using the lament passages in the Bible as a way to worship God and he is also going to talk about worshiping the God who takes everything away. I'm super excited to hear what he has to say.

I think that's about it for now. I'll take an update picture of my foot sometime soon!

3 comments:

Eric said...

I'm glad you are both doing well and that the Reverend is enjoying Hebrew poetry, which is for me one of the sweetest things in life. I love you guys and miss you both very much.

inquisitiveliz said...

hey mia! glad to hear an update and that you're doing well! i started my home health and hospice job yesterday. i think i'm really going to enjoy it! which is such a blessing! yay! plus we're getting ready to start painting and put carpet in the next week or 2 as the lady will be moving out next week. . . she thinks! i can't wait! what else is new? how's your fam? love you lots!

zadie&phoenix said...

oohh...you'll have to fill me in on your cupon strategy!