Thursday, January 08, 2009

Baby Happenings

My parents arrived in Louisville today. They came to bring us a changing table that my Dad made and for my Mom to attend a baby shower with me this Saturday! Joshua and my Dad put the changing table together this afternoon! So exciting to see the baby room coming together!









The hungery catapillar book and stuffed toy from Grandma!


A friend, Mrs. Murray gave us a little hippo for the baby and my dad was practicing putting on cloth diapers!

Fun times!

Boomer Sooner!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

It's getting close!!! The changing table looks great - it is so much fun getting things ready. Love the hungry caterpillar gift. That is the boys theme for their first birthday (which is sooner then I would like:) ) I am making a them each a mini-caterpillar cake. :)